- MetaEdge provides a non-transferable warranty when you purchase products from MetaEdge.gg.
- MetaEdge warrants that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period starting from the day of purchase.
- This warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable, except where prohibited by applicable local law.
- The warranty period will vary by specific product. You can find the warranty period on the product package or in the user documentation. If you see different warranty periods for a product, the longest specified warranty period will apply.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
Before submitting a warranty claim, we recommend you contact our technical support at email@example.com. A simple fix for your problem may be found.
To exercise your warranty rights, you need the original sales receipt and a picture of the product serial number.
Returning Your Product
If you need to return your MetaEdge product for replacement, MetaEdge will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return instructions.
When you return the product, send the package, with the original sales receipt and a printed copy of your RMA confirmation email included, to the original place of purchase or a specific location as directed by MetaEdge. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees.
Do not return your product without prior approval from MetaEdge. Any product returned without a valid unique RMA number will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
To avoid problems with returning your product:
- Clearly write or display your RMA number on the outside of the package
- Include a printed copy of your RMA confirmation email in the package
If your MetaEdge product is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications, the product will be replaced at MetaEdge’s expense. MetaEdge may, at its discretion, provide equivalent products if a replacement isn’t possible.
Any replaced MetaEdge product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days, whichever is greater, or the period of time required by local statute.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to:
- Wear and tear from normal use
- Any modifications, abuse, accidents, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Any improper operations, including any use not in accordance with the supplied product instructions
- Connection to any improper voltage supplies
- Any other cause not related to a product defect in materials or workmanship
Except where prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty on MetaEdge hardware products is expressly disclaimed.
Counterfeit products are also excluded this warranty. Counterfeit products are any products that MetaEdge, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by MetaEdge or any of its authorized manufacturing partners.
Counterfeit products will be reported for investigation and will not be returned.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by applicable law, MetaEdge shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to:
- Loss of profits, revenue, or data (whether direct or indirect)
- Commercial loss from breach of any express or implied warranty